The purpose of this blog is to happily share my learning and ideas to help people, who actively seek solutions for the day-to-day problems faced.

Recent Posts

Bullish Portfolio - Monthly

Welcome Investors,

In this post, I'm going to cover the bullish portfolio and the respective stocks under my radar, but before going to it, here is the short story on my investment journey. I have started to invest from Feb 2018 and as a beginner from the past two years, I have made many mistakes in my investment journey and learnt it the hard way, but remember mistakes are not secret for success but what we have learned from the mistakes and how well we're going to avoid it the future and focus on reaching our end goal decides our success.

In my case, I'm travelling towards F.I.R.E - Financial Independence Retire Early (more on this later in a separate post)

So keeping this in mind I started to accumulate my retirement corpus to achieve my FIRE

Once my destination goal is fixed, I started to save money but later realized saving alone is not sufficient to meet my goal, only investing the money can help it to grow

So I decided to invest to make the money grow, while doing so I have come across various types of portfolios,
  1. Growth Portfolio
  2. Value Portfolio
  3. Dividend/Income Portfolio
  4. Momentum Portfolio
  5. Defensive Portfolio etc,.
For now, my focus is towards "Bullish Portfolio"

Bullish Portfolio
Bullish Portfolio:

Bullish Portfolio comprises of companies which are growing continuously for the past five years, three years and one year respectively be it Q-on-Q or Y-on-Y, this indicates the companies business is growing continuously over the quarter/years.

End Result is,

Sales Growth ⟶ Profit Growth ⟶ Price Growth ⟶ Money Growth for Investors

Also I have not just stopped with bullish companies, I have also included one more condition of beating the Index(here I didn't mean beating the index returns, it means beating the index bullish performance), out of this shortlisted bullish companies I have filtered out the companies which are performing better than NIFTY 50 Index, below is the stock watchlist for such bullish companies which I keep tracking for investments purposes.

Note: Bullish companies selected are only from Nifty 500 Index



Note: I keep updating this sheets every month and this is only for information purposes and not for any recommendation.

Invest at your own risk.

My Bullish Portfolio: Comprises of the stocks which I continue to invest monthly from this Ideal Bullish Portfolio of Stocks, If you watch it carefully I may not have exited some of the stocks though it was given exit signal in Ideal Bullish Portfolio, this is because my investment style is different and I can hold for a longer term as long as it doesn't meet my exit criteria. Similarly you can invest at you own risk and investment style. Thank you

Credits: I copied this idea from Manikantan of bse2nse site and fine tuned with some additional filters 

No comments