The purpose of this blog is to happily share my learning and ideas to help people, who actively seek solutions for the day-to-day problems faced.

Recent Posts

ravic499 portfolio

Welcome Investors,

As requested by most of my blog readers, Today we are going to discuss about my current portfolio, latest holdings and its net worth but before going into it, please remember this is not a recommendation I have constructed my portfolio based on my risk appetite and returns expectations and hence I have shared this only for informational purpose.

Portfolio

Personal Finance

When it comes to "Personal Finance" it really means it, so based upon your personal goals and needs you have to design your portfolio. For begineers, I highly recommend to consult a personal finance advisor to build your portfolio.

By keeping this in mind, I have started to construct my own portfolio based on my goals and the end result is given below

Goal ⟶  Track Budget ⟶ Allocate Asset ⟶Invest ⟶ Re-Invest



I have also written a blog post on bullish portfolio, interested can read that too.
I'm yet to update few more sheets above, please let me know for any details in the below comment section

No comments